Membership fee is currently at hkd 480 per two months. This entitles you to a reserved spot at each session. No extra fee payable. See Terms and Conditions below.
For non-members, each session costs hkd 70, and we operate on a first come first serve basis, so please email us early in the week to reserve a place.
Terms & Conditions:
1. DEFINITION: ‘Your Information’ is defined as any information you provide to us during registration or subsequent modification of your account information. ‘Activity Session’ refers to times when HKBC has rented and organized courts for HKBC members to play. ‘Members’ are persons who have applied and are registered for membership with HKBC.
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY: HKBC allows one, single HKBC membership per individual. Due to capacity restrictions, HKBC holds the explicit right to refuse membership to anyone.
3. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS: Members of HKBC are eligible to participate in all activity sessions organized by HKBC within the period. HKBC will organize at least one activity session each week unless prevented from doing so due to factors out of HKBC’s control.
4. MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION: You may not cancel your membership at any time. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. EFFECTIVE DATES: This Agreement is effective immediately upon your submission for a new or renewal of your membership to HKBC. Hong Kong Badminton Club http://www.hkbadmintonclub.com
6. FEES: Joining or renewing membership with HKBC for 2 months of play. Membership must be renewed every 2 months for continued play with HKBC. Payment must be made in CASH ONLY.
7. CONDUCT: When taking part in HKBC activities, members will behave in a sensible and responsible manner. HKBC is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any injury to any individuals, members or guests. All HKBC members must treat all equipment provided with care and respect. Damaged equipment must be replaced by the responsible member. HKBC members are expected to behave in a mature and sportsman-like manner and refrain from disturbing games, swearing, or other disruptive behavior. HKBC has the right to deny access to activity sessions to anyone at any time.
8. PRIVACY: We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. HKBC uses your information strictly for internal club purposes only.
9. BREACH: HKBC may limit your activity, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
10. GENERAL: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Hong Kong. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of HKBC may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.